How to book a space for your Learning Event.
DPS Shared Learning Spaces can only be reserved for DPS employees.
This is the same process as reserving a meeting room at the Emily Griffith Center (EGC)
- Create a meeting in Outlook for the time and date needed.
- Using the Scheduling Assistant, look for “PL” in the Meeting Rooms directory to find the 10 rooms available for scheduling.
- If the room is available, add the room to your meeting.
- You will receive an automated email confirmation with important details about your reservation.
- If there is a conflict, you will receive an email declining your request. If you need to cancel your reservation, delete the meeting request.
Questions? Email the Professional Learning Team! Professional_Learning@dpsk12.org