Room Directions from Main Entrance:
Front of building is on the west side of Clermont St. As you enter in the front door, turn right. Follow hallway to the left and enter the double doors to the stairwell on the left labeled D-G. Go down 1 flight of stairs to the basement level. Exit stairwell and turn left. Room 20 is labeled “Music 20” on the right hand side of the hallway.
Restrooms: There are two full-size adult bathrooms located right across the hallway from Room 20.
- 7 tables
- Stadium style risers – 5 levels.
- 3 rows of fluorescent lighting that can be individually adjusted
- 2 chalkboards
- 1 dry erase board
- 1 clock
- 1 Phone with conference mode
- 1 Ethernet connection and cord
- Wifi access and router in the room
- Adjustable blinds on the windows
- Coat rack
- New carpet
- Comfortable folding stadium chairs
- 1 trash can
*Doors to kitchen should be locked. Please do not enter or use the school’s kitchen space.
- 4 outlets
- 80” large screen monitor with remote control. Connect to monitor via VGA cord. VGA to Thunderbolt (for Mac users) provided.
Additional AV Equipment:
- 2 speakers and 1 subwoofer
- 1 VGA Cord
- 3 VGA to Thunderbolt adaptors