This training is an introductory exploration of culturally responsive teaching practices. We will cover how teachers can begin to meet the needs of diverse learners by building relationships with students and families, creating a caring environment and providing relevant and rigorous content to ALL students. LEAP Framework Indicators include L.E. 1-4, 1.3, P.1, and P.4-P.6.
MLK EARLY COLLEGE SESSIONS (Open to Everyone) are from 4:30 – 6:30 pm on the following dates:
- February 13, 2018
- February 27, 2018
- March 13, 2018
- April 10, 2018
- April 24, 2018
- May 8, 2018
PDU Registration is a TWO CLICK process:
• PDU Registration Site: Click Here
• Choose your instructor’s name: “Rachel Jacobs” listed under the “INSTRUCTOR” tab.
• Access Code is “AsmtEval9356-4Spring2017-18”
Then TWO CLICKs!
1. Click on the “CHOOSE” option (DO NOT CLICK ANY BOX)
2. “Click on “REGISTER FOR THIS CLASS”
Register now to save your spot in this great professional learning experience!
Contact Dr. Danielle Harris at email@example.com.